Online Enquiries

















































You can read more about our standard complaints and dispute resolution procedures.



If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may contact your state’s ombudsman. They offer an independent and easy to access service, free of charge.

Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) if the matter is related to our electricity network

Energy and Water Ombudsman (New South Wales) if the matter is related to our gas network 

Both will investigate and assist in the resolution of a range of enquiries and complaints customers may have with electricity and gas companies.

In NSW EWON can be contacted at any time for independent advice and assistance.