Jemena Electricity Network Information
Looking for technical, regulatory or industry type information? Find details here on:
- Electricity ring-fencing, information sharing guidelines and contestable services
- Network planning reports detailing how we manage our network infrastructure
- Details on various regulatory investment test for distribution (RIT-D) projects underway
- Zone substation information, data and reports
- Network tariffs, schedule of services, tariff structure statement, tariff assignment and contract demand reset policy documents and historical tariffs
All electricity network customers
|2021 - Tariff Schedule
||Sets out our reference tariffs and charges for the period 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021
|Standard Services - Price Schedule 2021
||Sets out the schedule of standard services for the period 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021
|2021 Fee- Based Alternative Control Services
||Sets out our fee based alternative control services for the period 1 January 2021 to 30 June 2021
|2016-20 Tariff Structure Statement - expires 30 June-21
||Sets out our tariff structure statement for the period 1 January 2016 to 30 June 2021
|Network tariff assignment and reassignment
||These documents set out Jemena Electricity Network's policy for tariff assignments and reassignments, tariff assignment and reassignment requests forms for business customers, tariff assignment objection form for business and residential customers and terms and conditions for assignment to the MS network tariffs. The policy describes the requirements which customers and their representatives must comply with when requesting a tariff assignment or reassignment and how we will respond to such requests.
|Contract demand reset policy
||These documents set out Jemena Electricity Network’s policy for resets to customers' contract demand, the contract demand reset request form and the kVA – demand review policy form. The policy describes the requirements which customers and their representatives must comply with when requesting a review on the customer's contract demand.
||View and download our historical tariffs and schedule of services
After something else? Try searching our document centre.