The site and surrounds
Kendall Bay is located approximately 10km west of Sydney’s Central Business District. It is within the Parramatta River in the City of Canada Bay Local Government Area, between the suburbs of Cabarita and Breakfast Point.
The site is surrounded by:
- Parramatta River to the north
- Cabarita Park to the east
- Waterfront Park to the south
- The residential suburb of Cabarita to the south-east
- The residential suburb of Breakfast Point to the west
- A mixed-use area (including local commercial activity and residential uses) in the adjacent suburb of Concord to the south-west.