Flemington Electricity Supply
This Regulatory Investment Test for Distribution (RIT-D) arises because there is insufficient thermal capacity at Flemington Zone Substation to supply the forecast load. In addition, the age and condition of the Flemington Zone Substation 11 kilovolt switchboards is exposing customers to an increasing risk of asset failure and consequential loss of supply.
Draft project assessment report
This document is Jemena’s draft project assessment report for the Flemington Zone Substation area. In accordance with the requirements of the National Electricity Rules this report describes:
- the identified need in relation to the Flemington network
- submissions on the non-network options report
- the credible options assessed that may address the identified need
- the methodologies used to quantify market benefits
- the net present value assessment results for the potential credible options assessed
- and the technical characteristics of the proposed preferred credible option.
This report includes the following economic assessment spreadsheet attachments:
All submissions and enquires relating to this draft project assessment report must be lodged with us on or before 31 January 2017.
Non-network options report
This document is Jemena’s non-network options report for the Flemington Zone Substation area, and is an initial step in our engagement with non-network proponents in addressing the identified need in relation to the Flemington Zone Substation. Jemena welcomes an open dialogue with non-network proponents to ensure that the best solution is adopted, whether that solution is a network, non-network or combined project. In accordance with the requirements of the National Electricity Rules this report describes:
- the identified need in relation to the Flemington network;
- the potential credible network options that may address this need; and
- the technical characteristics of a credible non-network option.
All submissions and enquiries relating to this non-network options report must be lodged on or before 29 January 2016.